Event Phone: 702-290-4266
Player registration for the The Conquistador will include your practice round (18 holes), three tournament rounds (54 holes), the welcome reception (informal and includes a traditional UArizona tailgate BBQ), the awards banquet (tie and jacket), complimentary local transportation, and daily breakfast buffet. Our host facility this year will be Sewailo Golf Club located at Casino del Sol in SW Tucson. At the welcome reception and the first day of the tournament , we will be handing out player “swag bags” with some very unique and bespoke items.
We’re looking forward to everyone’s participation to make this the “major” it is destined to be and unlike any other event in adaptive golf.
Here’s our schedule in date order…..
- Monday 4/19 – Player Practice Rounds (Players are responsible for booking tee times with Pro Shop at least two weeks in advance, subject to availability) – Sewailo Golf Club
- Monday 4/19 – Player Tailgate BBQ Reception (Trak Tucson) 4pm – 8pm
- Tuesday 4/20 – First Round – Standard Shotgun, 12:30 pm start time – Sewailo Golf Club; free night
- Wednesday 4/21 – Second Round – Standard Shotgun, 8:00am start time – Sewailo Golf Club; free night
- Thursday 4/22 – Final Round – Modified Shotgun with the top 12 players teeing off #1 and balance of field situated on tees 3-17. 8:00 am start time with awards and reception immediately after the round.. – Sewailo Golf Club
- Click here for the player registration site.
Our host hospitality facilities for this year’s tournament will be the Casino del Sol (on the same property as our golf host) and the Hilton Doubletree Hotel at Tucson Airport (10 minutes from Casino del Sol). We have reserved room blocks at both facilities. All ADA rooms are subject to prior reservations and availability. It is the player’s responsibility to book reservations at our preferred room rates by using the links below:
Casino del Sol (Estrella Tower) – Hotel information and reservations (Cutoff Date 3/12/2021) – Contracted rate = $99 plus applicable taxes. Use booking ID 2943. There is no online booking option, all bookings need to be made by phone. Rates and upgrade rates are noted below.
|Sun||04/18/2021||Estrella Traditional Room||$99.00|
|Sun||04/18/2021||Del Sol Suite||$299.00|
|Mon||04/19/2021||Estrella Traditional Room||$99.00|
|Mon||04/19/2021||Del Sol Suite||$299.00|
|Tue||04/20/2021||Estrella Traditional Room||$99.00|
|Tue||04/20/2021||Del Sol Suite||$299.00|
|Wed||04/21/2021||Estrella Traditional Room||$99.00|
|Wed||04/21/2021||Del Sol Suite||$299.00|
|Thu||04/22/2021||Estrella Traditional Room||$99.00|
|Thu||04/22/2021||Del Sol Suite||$299.00|
Hilton Doubletree Hotel at Tucson International – Hotel information and reservations (Cutoff Date 4/4/2021) – Contracted rate = $94 plus applicable taxes. Link is to a dedicated webpage for the tournament bookings. Upgrades are subject to availability.
Note to all golfers: This has been approved as a WR4GD Premier and Challenge Event. We will be using a Golf Status mobile scoring platform instead of physical scorecards and will have live scoring updates in real time online, as well as your mobile devices. This free iOS and Android mobile app can be downloaded for free from your respective App Store.
- The Conquistador ParaGolf Championships
April 19, 2021 - April 22, 2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm