This Stay and Play Package carries a value of $5,000 and includes unlimited golf for up to four people for three days, and two nights accommodation at the club selected. The winning golfer will be responsible for food and beverage while on property and will be required to use a caddie or forecaddie while on property (unless accompanied by a dues paying member).
Net Proceeds for this item are going to TIU4ALL and Invisible Shield to further adaptive golf for youth, veterans, and first responders.
Your trip includes:
• Unlimited golf for three days for four players, including greens and carts fees.
• Two nights in a private cottage with four master suites.
• Member-level access to practice facilities, teaching staff, and onsite restaurants.
Dormie Network policies:
• Check in: 3 p.m. Check out: 10 a.m.
• Pets (with the exception of service animals) are not permitted.
• Conventional/appropriate golf attire required.
• No outside food or beverage permitted on the property.
• The club is not responsible for any damage or loss of personal property.
• Please silence cell phones and other devices.
• Smoking is not permitted in the clubhouse or cottages.
Winning bidders for Stay and Play Packages will have six months to utilize their certificate and will be able to make reservations 90 days in advance of their trip.
**Not Included in Purchase Price:
- • Meals (please refrain from bringing outside food/beverage)
- • Golf shop merchandise.
- • Caddies (required for unaccompanied players):
- ◦ Pro (single or double) $80 + gratuity per bag
- ◦ Pro forecaddie $40 + gratuity per bag
- • Golf/greens fees beyond the number of days included in the trip package:
- ◦ Unaccompanied $250 per day
- • Lodging beyond the number of nights included in the trip package:
- ◦ Network cottage · Member/guest $800 per night · Unaccompanied $1,000 per night
- ◦ Wing rate · Member/guest $1,200 per night · Unaccompanied $1,600 per night
- • Executive cottage
- ◦ Member/guest $1,000 per night
- ◦ Unaccompanied $1,200 per night